As you hopefully know, I am a reseller Top Producer 8i, Agent Office, Active Agent for Outlook, and many other Contact Management/CRM solutions,and a trainer for Agent Office. Just in case you are unaware, I am also the guy that created Trans-Plans. Trans-Plans are available for Top Producer, Agent Office, and Active Agent for Outlook. ‘In Agent Office and Active Agent for Outlook, they are called Activity Plans’. In Top Producer 7i they are called ‘Action Plans’.
These plans and letters import into the program you’re using, and included in the plans are drip mail/email campaigns to thank referrers, keep your clients informed and therefore calmed down, always asking for referrals at the same time.
What will Trans-Plans do for you?
- Reduce your overall stress level more than ANY other single action you can take
- Stop the details from “falling through the cracks”
- Save you approximately 150 – 200 hours by not having to create and key in the plans yourself
- Keep you in touch with automated letters or e-mails, for your buyers and sellers throughout the listing and closing process
- Give you a comprehensive “Action List” to present to buyers and sellers in your initial presentations with them
- Significantly reduce the learning curve for new agents
- Significantly reduce the time necessary to train a new assistant, or give your assistant a comprehensive list of their responsibilities. One that you can track!
- Give you new ideas to differentiate you from your competition
- Enable you to create and maintain a detailed history of your transaction for future reference
- Provide an instant to-do list for someone helping you out while you’re on vacation
- Enable you to provide detailed “Client Reports” for your buyers and sellers
- Get FAR more paperless
- If you have a team, everyone is assigned their individual tasks, which appear on their calendar – not yours!
- If you have a team – you will stop playing “Who has the file?”
“I would like to offer a non-solicited plug for Gary’s ‘Trans Plans’ action plans that he sells on his web site. I purchased them several months ago, and have been slowly modifying them to my way of doing business. I feel without his plans, I would not have been able to keep up my current 2007 production of 40+ transaction sides with no assistant.
To take your business to the next level, or just simplify your existing business, take a close look at what he has to offer. Thanks! ”
…Finally I broke down and took a class from Gary David Hall. WOW! That was money Well Spent! Gary knows his programs and is a good teacher. I learned a whole lot and was able to put it to good use.
…Another point: Listing Plans come with the program. Gary Hall wrote a set called Trans-Plans. They are VERY Thorough. I was surprised at some of the things he came up with to remind me to do. Some are not relevant to my practice but most are and it is very easy to delete the ones you don’t need.
A Real Talk Post:
Has anyone yet used the Trans-Plans for Top Producer? Are their any recommendations for this? It sounds great but $200 is a large investment? I would like to see recommendations first.
Amy – I use these action plans in Agent Office – same plans. They are great action plans because they are so complete. There are a couple of big challenges with any contact management program and the biggest one, imnho, is the follow-up action plans. First, you have to create them, then you have to launch them and use them, and then you have to update them (or do you???).
We had more than 100 action plans in our system before these came along. We can’t delete the old action plans because of how the system works, however, we use these new plans now, customized to our business which is now at 7 on our team, on the way to 9 before the end of the year.
Before these action plans came along, we were actually at the point where we were going to bring in the creator of TransPlans (Gary David Hall) for a couple of days to re-write all of our plans. There are not a lot of options out there for this type of action plan, and these are very good and definitely worth the small cost.