If you have one of these programs, are you using the Activity Plans capability? Most people are familiar with using plans to automatically follow up with prospects, or to follow up with clients after closing, but what about in between?
What will Real Estate Transaction Management Trans-Plans do for you?
- Reduce your overall stress level more than ANY other single action you can take
- Stop the details from “falling through the cracks”
- Save you approximately 150 – 200 hours by not having to create and key in the plans yourself
- Keep you in touch with automated letters or e-mails, for your buyers and sellers throughout the listing and closing process
- Give you a comprehensive “Action List” to present to buyers and sellers in your initial presentations with them
- Significantly reduce the learning curve for new agents
- Significantly reduce the time necessary to train a new assistant, or give your assistant a comprehensive list of their responsibilities. One that you can track!
- Give you new ideas to differentiate you from your competition
- Enable you to create and maintain a detailed history of your transaction for future reference
- Provide an instant to-do list for someone helping you out while you’re on vacation
- Enable you to provide detailed “Client Reports” for your buyers and sellers
- Get FAR more paperless
- If you have a team, everyone is assigned their individual tasks, which appear on their calendar – not yours!
- If you have a team – you will stop playing “Who has the file?”
“I would like to offer a non-solicited plug for Gary’s ‘Real Estate Transaction Management Trans Plans’ action plans that he sells on his web site. I purchased them several months ago, and have modified them to my way of doing business. I feel without his plans, I would not have been able to keep up my current production of 40+ transaction sides with no assistant.
To take your business to the next level, or just simplify your existing business, take a close look at what he has to offer. Thanks! “