Real Estate Grad School hosting Gary David Hall for CRM Webinar
Rich Levin of Real Estate Grad School will be hosting a webinar where I will be answering questions such as:
- Are there different CRMs you recommend for different levels of agents?
- There is no best CRM. There is only the one that is best you, based on your aptitude, current needs and future goals.
- What steps can I take to increase my chances of getting a CRM and sticking with it?
- Why not get a cheaper CRM with less features in the beginning and move to a better one when I can afford it?
- There are a lot of really good CRMs that are not specifically made for the real estate industry. When is it appropriate to get one of them vs one created for Real Estate?
The webinar was on August 21st at 11:30 EST.