I’m honored to have been one of the people interviewed in a recent article for RealtorMag Online by Michael Antoniak entitled 2015 CRM Solutions: Is Simpler Better? Hope you enjoy it.
Rich Levin of Real Estate Grad School will be hosting a webinar where I will be answering questions such as:
- Are there different CRMs you recommend for different levels of agents?
- There is no best CRM. There is only the one that is best you, based on your aptitude, current needs and future goals.
- What steps can I take to increase my chances of getting a CRM and sticking with it?
- Why not get a cheaper CRM with less features in the beginning and move to a better one when I can afford it?
- There are a lot of really good CRMs that are not specifically made for the real estate industry. When is it appropriate to get one of them vs one created for Real Estate?
The webinar was on August 21st at 11:30 EST.
Salt Lake Board hosted Gary for two Webinars – “Top 10 things to look for in a CRM” and “Trending CRM Features”.
OnlineDominance.com hosted Gary for a Webinar – “Top 10 things to look for in a CRM.” Listen to it! – Click here to hear it – FREE.
Are you up to speed with today’s Customer Relationship Management tools and what they can do to make real estate professionals more productive?
Be sure to tune in Tuesday for the Point2 Success Webinar featuring subject matter expert Gary David Hall. Both Saul and I have worked with Gary for many years going back to e-PRO Trainer days. He’s the best. A former practicing broker turned technology specialist with an emphasis on CRM. You don’t want to miss this one.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) expert Gary David Hall will provide strategies and tips for using a CRM tool to not only do more with the leads you currently have, but ways in which you can use the tool to generate more. More leads, more sales opportunities, more revenue potential!
You will learn:
1. Ways to have your CRM mobile and with you at all times
2. How follow-up campaigns can help you work smarter, not harder
3. Building value through CRM tools
4. How to farm an area to gain more leads
5. Effectively using email and your CRM tool
Join us on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
1:00 EST/ 12:00 CST / 11:00 MST / 10:00 PST
This 36 minute webinar will give you some great ways to build your business and leads!
Reserve your seat now, as space is limited! Go to:
Gary David Hall was invited by Kim Woods of The Tech Byte to talk about CRM. 27 minute Power Point Presentation online.
What an incredible group of people! When I was invited, I was given a Web site to go to, to see who the members of this group were. When I saw the names, and realized that I knew, or knew of at least half of them, I jumped at the chance. The list included people like Linda Davis, Krystal Kraft, Terri Isner, Ira Serkes, Alice Held, Ken Deshais, Jim Crawford, Les Sulgrove, and many more. It was an honor and a pleasure to be there!